Saving Bank Account
- Minimum balance in your Saving Bank account should be Rs.250/-
- Rate of interest is 5%.
- Nomination facility is available in all kind of deposits.
- For single or joint account holder also there will be only one Nominee.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- For more details or query do visit your near by branch.
Document required for Account opening
|For Identity Proof||For Address Proof|
|Two Photos||Aadhaar Card|
|Aadhaar Card||Telephone bill|
|Voter ID card||Electricity bill|
|Driving licence||Ration Card|
|Government ID card||Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office|
|Photo ration card|
|Senior citizen ID card|
- The form should be fill in CAPITAL LETTERS using Black ink.
- During the time of verification please produce the original document(s).
- Please avail of the nomination facility.
- Mandatory to complete the KYC Norms.
- * Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.