Lakhpati Balak Scheme
Secure Your Child Future...
Parents conceard about child future can avail the benifits of Lakhpati Balak Scheme of TMCCS, Nagpur. We Provide the best returns for your invsted money at the age when child matures, additionaly provide them with benifits for their higher education.
|Sr. No.||Monthly Deposit||3 Year Interest||4 Year Interest||5 Year Interest|
|1.||Rs 1000/-||Rs 43,420/-||Rs 62,340/-||Rs 84,480/-|
|2.||Rs 2000/-||Rs 85,320/-||Rs 1,20,500/-||Rs 1,59,650/-|
|3.||Rs 3000/-||Rs 85,320/-||Rs 1,20,500/-||Rs 1,59,650/-|
|4.||Rs 4000/-||Rs 1,70,640/-||Rs 2,41,000/-||Rs 3,19,300/-|
|5.||Rs 5000/-||Rs 2,13,300/-||Rs 3,01,250/-||Rs 3,99,125/-|
Matured Amount Invested (@11%)
|Sr. No.||Age Year||Period||(1,000/-) 42,810/-||(2,000/-) 85,620/-||(3,000/-) 1,28,430/-|
|1.||00 - 03||15||2,04,828/-||4,09,657/-||6,14,485/-|
|2.||01 - 04||14||1,84,530/-||3,69,060/-||5,53,590/-|
|3.||02 - 05||13||1,66,243/-||3,32,486/-||4,98,730/-|
|4.||03 - 06||12||1,49,769/-||2,99,538/-||4,49,306/-|
|5.||04 - 07||11||1,34,927/-||2,69,853/-||4,04,780/-|
|6.||05 - 08||10||1,21,556/-||2,43,111/-||3,64,667/-|
|7.||06 - 09||09||1,09,510/-||2,19,315/-||3,28,529/-|
|8.||07 - 10||08||98,657/-||1,97,351/-||2,95,972/-|
|9.||08 - 11||07||88,880/-||1,77,761/-||2,66,641/-|
|10.||09 - 12||06||80,872/-||1,60,145/-||2,40,413/-|
|11.||10 - 13||08||72,137/-||1,44,275/-||2,16,413/-|
|12.||11 - 14||04||64,989/-||1,29,977/-||1,94,966/-|
|13.||12 - 15||03||58,548/-||1,17,097/-||1,75,645/-|
- Child Millionaire Scheme : Makes for the beater future of your child.
- Customer Care : Our Customer Care is always available to answer any query or follow your instructions.
- Standing Instructions : You can give us various types of standing instructions like transferring of funds to fixed deposit accounts at regular intervals.
- Nomination Facility : You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- Liquidity : You may liquidate your account pre-matured by incurring a nominal charges for pre-matured liquidation
- Loan Facility : Avail up to 85% loan on your fixed deposit amount
- Nomination facility is available in all kind of deposits.
- For single or joint account holder also there will be only one Nominee.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed.
- For more details or query do visit your near by branch.
Document required for Account opening
|For Identity Proof||For Address Proof|
|Two Photos||Aadhaar Card|
|Aadhaar Card||Telephone bill|
|Voter ID card||Electricity bill|
|Driving licence||Ration Card|
|Government ID card||Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office|
|Photo ration card|
|Senior citizen ID card|
- The form should be fill in CAPITAL LETTERS using Black ink.
- During the time of verification please produce the original document(s).
- Please avail of the nomination facility.
- Mandatory to complete the KYC Norms.
- * Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.