Dam Duppat Scheme
If you wish to consider long term investments that allow you to double your money, we have introduced a new scheme "Dam Duppat Yojana" to double your investment in 6.5 years(78 Months).
- Long Term Deposit Scheme : Makes for your quality life.
- Customer Care : Our Customer Care is always available to answer any query or follow your instructions.
- Standing Instructions : You can give us various types of standing instructions like transferring of funds to fixed deposit accounts at regular intervals.
- Nomination Facility : You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- Liquidity : You may liquidate your account pre-matured by incurring a nominal charges for pre-matured liquidation
- Loan Facility : Avail up to 85% loan on your fixed deposit amount
- Nomination facility is available in all kind of deposits.
- For single or joint account holder also there will be only one Nominee.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed.
- For more details or query do visit your near by branch.
Document required for Account opening
|For Identity Proof||For Address Proof|
|Two Photos||Aadhaar Card|
|Aadhaar Card||Telephone bill|
|Voter ID card||Electricity bill|
|Driving licence||Ration Card|
|Government ID card||Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office|
|Photo ration card|
|Senior citizen ID card|
- The form should be fill in CAPITAL LETTERS using Black ink.
- During the time of verification please produce the original document(s).
- Please avail of the nomination facility.
- Mandatory to complete the KYC Norms.
- * Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.